Dakota Glen in Loveland CO is a new-home neighborhood located about 50 miles north of Denver and within an hour’s drive of Denver International Airport. The developer is Glen Companies, a regional company based in Loveland CO that has been designing and building exceptionally beautiful, masterfully planned residential communities of the highest quality since 1990.
Located in southwest Loveland off of 14th St. SW, ¼ mile west of Wilson Ave., Dakota Glen has a quiet, country feel. New homes have amazing views of mountains and open spaces, but the neighborhood is convenient to everything daily life requires: schools (K-12), shopping, restaurants, and recreation. If you don’t work in Loveland, it’s also a convenient commute to communities throughout the region.
At Dakota Glen, you’ll find:
- Easy access to the mountains for camping, fishing, hiking, boating, and other outdoor recreation.
- Grocery store and convenient services less than 5 minutes away.
- Downtown Loveland with restaurants, art galleries, and antique shops less than 10 minutes away.
- Serene mountain and water views.
- A complete shopping and dining experience with popular retailers and restaurants just 15 minutes away at Centerra.
- 85% of lots back to green belts and open space – more than 50 acres in all.
With multiple builders and myriad options, at Dakota Glen, you have choices for your new home:
- You choose the home style that best suits your family: single-family patio, ranch or two-story home.
- You choose the lot based on what’s important: the size, the views, or a combination; and flat, garden level, or walk-out basement. We can even build your home with a flat entry for easy accessibility.
- You choose the builder to craft your home: four different builders, each with many different floor plans.
Learn more about our lots and new home floor plans.
Current Homes on the Market
Search all Homes for Sale in Dakota Glen >>